Tuesday, August 13, 2013

#06 Greenery

Loving the lush green field since I was young. If you ask me would I put down the busy yet colourful city life and go on to live in a farm surrounded only by fields and fields of grasses, herds of cows, sheeps and shepherd dogs, I would tell you, "yes, I do. " :) The reason why I admire UK so much is also because I could see fields of grasses or greeneries alternating in between the historical buildings. Less skyscrapers and more fresh air! 


Grabbed my camera to my garden to have some shoot again this evening. Ah, always love the feeling of my bare foot stepping on the thick yet soft grasses. 











“Don't be ashamed to weep; 'tis right to grieve. Tears are only water, and flowers, trees, and fruit cannot grow without water. But there must be sunlight also. A wounded heart will heal in time, and when it does, the memory and love of our lost ones is sealed inside to comfort us.” 
― Brian JacquesTaggerung





Gear: Olympus Pen Lite e-pl3 + Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm; Editing: Fotor, Childhood effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment