Tuesday, August 20, 2013

#07 A getaway with the besties part 1

uh uh, seems like my blog is turning into a photo sharing blog already oops :D I kinda like it this way thou . Photos can picture my mood and what I wanted to say more easily, sometimes. I still feel myself bad in languages and expressing myself, tsk.

Had a lovely 3 days 2 nights getaway to melacca with my girls last friday. The homestay we booked was pretty awesome, thou the location wasn't that good ( a lil far from the town and no public transport ) and that the building was a bit..... creepy. Old 5 stories apartment. Oh well, but apart from that, everything is above satisfication. And I am mad love with all the settings and decorations inside the apartment, with the theme of sea and Greece!

Some details around the apartment. 






Swing at the balcony

Lavender.

















Gear: Olympus Pen Lite e-pl3 + Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm; Editing: Fotor, Childhood effect.




* stay tune for more pictures of me and my girls roaming around Melacca.

No comments:

Post a Comment